The aim of the SOLAS Safe Pass Programme is to:-
- raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry;
- ensure that, over time, all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training to enable them to work on-site without being a risk to
- themselves or others who might be affected by their acts or omissions;
- maintain a Register of personnel who have undertaken the Safe Pass Programme;
- issue a SOLAS Safe Pass Registration Card to those who successfully complete the programme which informs employers that the card holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
Note: Construction workers are bound by law to hold a valid Safe Pass Registration Card.
- Safety Statement
- Risk Assessment
- Method Statements
- Safety Audit